Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lunchtime - Episode01


Lunchtime - Episode01

It was nearly lunchtime when we got there. We enjoyed the time in the middle of the day eating together.
  

A: “Can I have some soup?”
B: “I'm afraid there's none left.”
C: "Nope. Sorry. There is no more soup."
D: "Oops. No soup remains."
A: "Hey you guys all. You need to wipe your noses."
B: "I had a stuffy nose. But it's O.K. now."
A: "B. Can you boil a kettle (of water) for tea?"
B: "No problem."
5 minutes later.
B: "Here comes a pot of boiling water. Be careful."

They began to sip some coffee, sitting side-by-side with their shoulders touching in a semi-circle.. Hiking up the mountain is good for everyone who is never able to establish a close relationship with someone.

B: "Do you prefer to travel light?"
C: "Yeah. I like to travel with very little baggage."
D: "Look. The stream is a tributary of the Han River."
E: "Oh Really? I think this is a place where we can look out over a wide area."
A: "Yes. It's a beautiful outlook. My illness and the bad weather conspired to ruin my vacation. But ... You see? That course attracts adventurous travelers."

No comments:

Post a Comment