Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Let’s enjoy Korea-France Music Festival & Mt. Woomyun Hiking on June 8, Saturday

Let’s enjoy Korea-France Music Festival & Mt. Woomyun Hiking on June 8, Saturday

Saturday, June 8, 2013
3:00 PM


  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 
 
 
 
 
  •  
  • Hello MTT members, are you interested in
    music festival? If you are, let's go to Korea-France Music Festival to be held
    in Sorae Village, a Petite France in Seoul! This is 7th anniversary for the
    famous festival. If you have no idea about chanson, don't worry. There will be
    worldwide food festival at the same venue! After the festival, volunteers can
    walk to Woomyun Mountain for your exercise and a great night view!
    Korea-France Music Festival: 3:00
    pm~9:30pm at Montmartre Park
    Preparations: jacket, cap or hut
    Meeting Place: Inside Exit 5 of Express Bus Terminal Station (고속터미널역), Line 3,7,9
    http://youtu.be/OikvTr4rFYo

Join or login to comment.

25 attending
5 spots available
RSVPs close:Jun 09, 1:00 PM
  • Yamazaki Norie
    Assistant Organizer
    Event Host
    Hi. My name is Norie. I'm Japanese and now living with my Korean husband and my cat in Seoul. I'm looking... more
  • JEEHUNSEON
    Hello
  • Jyosh+1
    My husband and myself are new to Seoul and look forward to exploring the place and making new friends .
  • Tori Mason
    Hey all! So excited to do some exploring. Hoping the weather is beautiful and see you in about a week!
  • aicha +1
    Hi
  • Nikala Earlywine
    Hello! I'm new to South Korea and looking for adventure and awesome friends!
  • Christi
    Hi I'd like to join this but I'm confused.. is it on saturday or sunday? lol
  • James
    Hello, everyone. This is James. I am a Korean and I'd like to know new people.
  • Seung Yeon Jung
    Hello I love going hiking n meeting new people.
  • Jo
    Hi all! I'm Jo from Sydney, looking for something active and fun :)
  • Amy Chung
    Hello! more
  • Eun-Sik Jung+1
    Hello Guys and boys
  • Steve HONG+1
    Co-Organizer
    Hi Nice to meet you all. My hobbies include hiking and taking photos. Meeting people with diverse interests... more
  • Suzy Mattocks
    new to Seoul and from the UK
  • Michelle Yan
    Hi~I am Michelle, I come from China
  • Bae Junghyun (Lisa)
    I am Korean who love to go hiking. I was abroad before. I really want to be connected to people who... more
  • Younjung Kwon
    Hi, i'm Younjung and a Korean. Looking forward to meeting new friends and chilling out together~~
  •  
  •  
    Hello everyone! welcome aboard! my name is Richard Ryu. I like hiking and traveling. let's make good... more

No comments:

Post a Comment