Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2023

■A conversation between a teenage Korean woman who is eager to take care of her appearance and an older sister in her 20s who is very concerned about the clothes she wears.

 A conversation between a teenage Korean woman who is eager to take care of her appearance and an older sister in her 20s who is very concerned about the clothes she wears.

 

Teenage sister: Unnie, I'm really interested in taking care of my appearance these days. I want to look good all the time.

 

Older sister: That's great! Taking care of your appearance is important. What do you want to do?

 

Teenage sister: Well, I want to start with my skin. I want to have clear, smooth skin like you do. What do you use?

 

Older sister: I use a few different things, but the most important thing is to cleanse and moisturize twice a day. I also use sunscreen every day, even in the winter.

 

Teenage sister: That sounds easy enough. What about clothes? How do you always look so put-together?

 

Older sister: I try to plan my outfits in advance, so I'm not rushing in the morning. I also invest in a few key pieces that I know I can mix and match. And of course, I always try to wear something that makes me feel confident.

 

Teenage sister: That's really helpful, unnie. Thanks for the advice. Do you think we can go shopping together sometime?

 

Older sister: Of course! I'd love to help you pick out some new clothes. We can make a day of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment