Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Conversation between a German woman in her 30s who misses the samgyeopsal she used to eat in Korea and a Canadian woman in her 30s who can't forget kimchi fried rice

 Conversation between a German woman in her 30s who misses the samgyeopsal she used to eat in Korea and a Canadian woman in her 30s who can't forget kimchi fried rice

 

German woman: I really miss the samgyeopsal I used to eat in Korea. I haven't found anything that can match its taste here in Germany.

Canadian woman: Oh, I know the feeling. I can't forget the taste of kimchi fried rice that I had in Korea. Even though I've tried to make it at home, it's just not the same.

German woman: Yes, exactly! It's like the flavors are different here. I've tried to recreate the taste of samgyeopsal at home, but it's not even close.

Canadian woman: I totally get it. It's like the spices and the ingredients are just different here, and you can't get that same taste that you had in Korea.

German woman: And the way they cook it is just so unique. I miss the sizzle of the meat on the grill, the smell of the garlic, and the spicy dipping sauce.

Canadian woman: Yeah, it's the same with kimchi fried rice. The kimchi just tastes different here, and I can't get the same level of spiciness that I had in Korea.

German woman: I think we need to plan a trip back to Korea just to satisfy our cravings for samgyeopsal and kimchi fried rice.

Canadian woman: That sounds like a great idea! And while we're there, we can try all of the other amazing Korean dishes that we miss so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment