Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2023

■ An in-depth conversation with a German woman in her 30s who was excited while walking around Seoul until late at night and an American woman in her 20s who was excited while hanging out at a club late at night.

 An in-depth conversation with a German woman in her 30s who was excited while walking around Seoul until late at night and an American woman in her 20s who was excited while hanging out at a club late at night.

 

German woman: Wow, Seoul is amazing! I've been walking around all day and there's so much to see.

American woman: I know, right? I've been hanging out at this club and it's so lively.

German woman: What do you like most about it?

American woman: I love the music and the energy. Everyone here is so friendly and welcoming.

German woman: That's true, I've met so many friendly people too. But I also love the history and culture of Seoul. The palaces and temples are so beautiful.

American woman: I haven't seen much of that yet, but I'm planning to check it out tomorrow. I'm excited to learn more about the city's history.

German woman: You should definitely do that! I've been to a few museums and they're all so interesting. But I have to say, I'm pretty tired now from all the walking.

American woman: Yeah, me too. But I don't want to go back to my hotel yet, I'm having too much fun.

German woman: I know what you mean. I've been staying out pretty late too. But be careful, make sure you stay safe.

American woman: Thanks, I will. You too! Have a great night.

German woman: You too! Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment