Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2023

■ A face-to-face confrontation between a muscular Korean man in his 30s and an active Italian woman with a blushing face.

 A face-to-face confrontation between a muscular Korean man in his 30s and an active Italian woman with a blushing face.

 

The tension was palpable as the two stood facing each other, the Korean man's biceps bulging beneath his t-shirt and the Italian woman's cheeks flushing bright red.

"What's your problem?" the Korean man growled, his eyes locked onto the woman's.

 

"My problem?" the woman shot back, her hands balling into fists. "You're the one who's been following me around all night!"

"I wasn't following you," the man protested. "I just happened to be in the same places you were."

"Sure, sure," the woman muttered, rolling her eyes. "And now you're trying to intimidate me with those muscles of yours."

The man bristled at the accusation. "I'm not trying to intimidate you. I'm just here to have a good time, same as you."

The woman scoffed. "Yeah, right. You're just looking for trouble."

The man took a step closer, his face inches from the woman's. "I'm not looking for trouble, but I won't back down from it either."

The woman held his gaze for a moment before finally looking away, her anger dissipating. "Fine," she said, her voice softening. "Let's just enjoy the night, okay?"

The man nodded, the tension between them easing. As they turned to join the party, the woman couldn't help stealing a glance at the man's impressive physique, a faint blush returning to her cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment